Thursday, November 23, 2017

A Full Wednesday

Today I looked for reasonably priced food items at Wal-Mart and was surprised to get a smaller shrimp ring for $5, 2 pork bacon wrapped fillets for $6 and chicken thighs package for $7 - WOW I was impressed.  So here's my supper tonight!  Wish I'd had some white wine too but not tonight.  BTW I'm not eating all the shrimp tonight!  DELICIOUS!


I'm settled in, dogs finally stopped going in and out and on the napping and I'm set up and stitching Christmas stockings using my stash of Christmas, winter or tree selvedges for donation to a women's shelter through MPQ next month.  They are also collecting travel sized toiletries and hair accessories, socks etc to stuff them with too.  AWESOME!!!




Ohhh guess it's this table, chair or I was not sitting properly as my back is killing me after sewing up two Christmas stocking fronts.  I'll probably applique a star or garland of lights and if I can find my white fur - I'll trim the tops with that.  Now feet are up and I'm watching the Jets hockey game before crashing.


No comments: