Sunday, October 15, 2017

Senkiw Area and Roseau River Walk

Feeling awesome and thankful and happy and energized even if my body is sore from our awesome Senkiw area and Roseau River walk and stuffed after the delicious St. Joseph fall supper.  Which again I cut back on my choices and amounts to leave room for my dessert!  They even had red wine and beer for sale here but I just enjoyed the coffee.  Thank you Edna, Mona and Lily for joining me today!  It was spectacular even that swinging bridge!  UGH!!!






Looks like an arrowhead - except for its size!

Into the sun.

With the sun.

The gears used for the old bucket pulley ferrying system for children to cross to go to school?  Not for me!!!

Myself, Lily, Edna and Mona

Just beautiful but downhill!  Lots of that on this trail. 

They do KAYAKING on this river - it's full of rocks! 


Beautiful! 

A round about and someone had to spoil the picture dragging that mattress down there!

Another downhill!

Weird shape from winds? 

Now it's uphill! 

Milkweed?  Was told this is poisonous to most but necessary for monarch butterflies? 

But what is this?   Interesting vivid wine or magenta colour. 

On the home stretch finally.   No more hills. 




St. Joseph fall supper.   I didn't take the tortierre (?) - meat pie.

Cheesecake for dessert - but they had like a dozen pies even the sugar one(?).

WOW WOW WOW!!!  Now someone came in style! 

The wind turbines were shining in the sunset! 



THE END!!!

No comments: