Thursday, October 05, 2017

My Day!!!

Here's the daytime look for the beaker or whatever it's called.



This reminds me of flames!

I've just started dogs sitting and went out for a few groceries and wine - boy do I need it NOW!!!  Came back to the car and a tire is flat so called CAA hoping they could plug it till the 18th when I'm getting my new wheels!!!  Nope no such luck as its a triangular metal piece not a nail.  So I'm on my spare and I was lucky to get my appointment moved up to the 11th as my new tires have arrived.  So will try to stay put more or less till then.

Dang but I was lucky this did not happen Tuesday when we were quilt shop road trippin'!!!


My poor baby she's sure had her tire issues.  Well let's hope the new set makes her mucho happier!!!  Me too!!!  Well except for the bill, but I did go to the max on them me thinks!

No comments: