Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Apartment Maintenance

First off I was told to clear the kitchen sink, counter and underneath as I was getting a new sink.  Well I come home - no work done at all - phone message from an annoyed caretaker that I didn't do this and can't get work done if I don't so better do it sooner than later.  HUH?  I called the caretaker back and told her I cleared everything but the microwave - what gives.  She called back and said it's the bathroom sink not the kitchen and they'd be in today - so last night I cleared all that out.  Needless to say my place is a mess more so now!

Well he was in for like 10 minutes and told me he can't fix the problem as the turn off valve is broken and that's a plumber needed for that and who knows when.

Now I've TWO areas to put back together and wait for whenever the shut off valve is replaced then maintenance will return.  So gotta do this twice more but only one area!  LOL!!!


No comments: