Saturday, August 26, 2017

Yummy Grilling Again

OMGG I've just about died and gone to heaven me thinks!  Remember that dog floating skyward after his dog bone treat?  Yep I'm positive as I'm grinning like the Cheshire cat after my supper or whatever that saying is.  😁

See it's been well over 6 months since I cut the cord and tossed out my scratched Teflon grill.  I've missed my 10 minute ready grilled meals horribly since.  Well the Thrift Store find of my desired grill for $7.50 works like a charm even with the missing drip tray (foil tray worked fine).  I refuse to pay $159+ for a brand new one whenever it's restocked and was told to wait for October when BBQ season is over and new stock comes in.  Well my grilled BBQ sauced chops, salad and Asian pear for dessert was AWESOME!!!  Thank you Angela for shopping that day with me!  😉

No comments: