Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Feeling Lucky!

Remember my sport flip flops that Wheeler decided to punish me by chewing one up?  Well this morning when out, I found at Sears their sport flip flops on sale from $34.99 - paid $19.99 including tax - less than what I paid but they fit like my old ones.  So I used the left over grocery monies (she said she'd reimburse me) and bought the last pair in my size - had checked like 5 places for these better ones zippo.  These are now in the garage not the house, ready to be put into the car later.

Also I found myself a dressier pair of Clarks sandals on sale for $34.95 and was getting them when the clerk asked if I had any points to redeem.  So he checked and I had $30 worth - so got these at an awesome deal of $9+  including tax.  Guess I was meant to go shopping this morning.  They are in the closet until I need them.  😁

I learnt my lesson, no shoes around pups!




No comments: