Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Feeling Delighted - Great Day!!!

Well what a lovely day I've had!  Picked Edna up and got her some thread at 40% off sale at Fabricland, then over to Marshalls and found Batiks ranging from $11.99, 12.99, 13.99, 14.99, 16.99 and $18.99/mtr plus white cottons at $8.99 and $9.99/mtr.  So I got 2 half mtrs batiks for Pat, 5 half mtrs batiks for Edna plus 2 mtrs of double wide batik too @ $23.99 and myself 2 mtrs white cottons all at 20% off in the end.   WOW WEE!!!  I think they've reduced some of their prices compared to what they were last fall - which is good.

Then Edna and I went on a 7.2 km walk through Bruce Park along Assiniboine/Wolsley and back - mostly protected from the cool winds.  Along the way I ran into Roselle Miko who used to work at the office I retired from - lovely.  Then finished the afternoon with a Tim's treat!!!  Awesome!!!

No comments: