Saturday, December 10, 2016

Feeling Festive with Friends and Family!!!

I started the day off with a morning craft sale at the St. Peter's Anglican Church Cookie Drive with Michelle, Mary Anne and Mary from our Lace group.  Then headed over to Pat's for homemade pot barley soup and my mixed up Red Lobster biscuits and the mixed bag of cookies I had bought for dessert.  After cleaning up we pulled out the craft supplies and ALL OF US even the two guys made something.  There were lots of individual ideas floating around even one selfie sortof ornament!!!  When I saw Pat's idea I just had to make a smaller version besides the angel pattern idea I brought.  BTW there were two younger ones with glue gun injuries - one had a blister on ice.  OUCHIE!!!  Keirnan started and Audrey took over and made cherry cheese balls - yummy!  Yes a lovely fun time.  Afterwards I went to Cabello's and found lightweight good to -30C walking boots to help keep me warm on my winter walks.  Not fair having warm roasted nuts for sale at the doorway - they are delicious - I could not resist buying after the taste test.  Now home to relax and double session hockey!!!  GO JETS GO!!!

Morgan's at top and Amanda's below - works in progress.

Pat's and Audrey's works, sisters and my nieces.

Keirnan with Craig (Audrey's hubby and son).

Morgan's gingerbread (Keirnan's girlfriend).

Craig's angel and Keirnan's hanging ornament.

Audrey's banner.

Amanda's sortof selfie Snow couple, bearded Justin, glasses added later on.

My Marushka doll mini ornament.

Pat's Marushka doll table ornament.

A day's work and family fun.  Audrey's banner, underneath left to right, my angel, Amanda's Snow couple, my Marushka, Pat's Marushka, Morgan's gingerbread, Craig's angel and Keirnan's hanging ornament.  ALL LOVELY!!!

No comments: