Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Eve and Day!!!

Merry Christmas to all my family and friends here!

Thank you to Barb and family for inviting me to join then for supper Christmas Eve!  The food, company and family warmth was very nice!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  I've MTS's Yule Log channel on - lovely crackling fireplace with holiday music - I miss this as Shaw just has the fireplace but no music!!!!

It was a very brisk walk this morning as Katsu had it in high gear again all the way with many jolts of running in between sniffing breaks!  Today I decided to break out my Jets tougue  ($9.99 at River Sports - no pom pom on top) as its windy out there and boy was I glad.


So off to Pat and Randy's for supper tonight along with my Nalysnyky and fresh cranberry sauce to share!!!

No comments: