Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Awesome Winter Day!!!

OMGG I just keep getting amazed by Katsu and this is the second time I'm looking after him!!!  At first he didn't abandon his window-couch-back perch - looking for Mom and Dad to return - then ran to me when I asked if he wanted to go outside!  He had a good brisk walk but did not like the gravel etc so I carried him over the road crossings.  Then it snowed more and the late afternoon walk was on a nice covering of snow and he was having a ball and didn't want to go my way or return home yet!!!  After my evening visit with Angela I came out to the car just covered and sidewalks at home a good 3 to 4 inches of fresh snow.  WELL as we exited onto the street Katsu started racing here and there yipping and pulling on the leash that I finally gave up and ran some with him but had to stop as he didn't slow down at all!  AND he definitely did not want to go home even though snow covered!!!  When we got into the yard I unleashed him and he TOOK OFF for the back yard jumping everywhere running around that I wished I'd had my camera.  πŸ˜ƒ  At least I kept him leashed going into the house until I could towel him off to let him loose in the house to once again running around barking.  He's stretched out sleeping right now.   LOL!

Am I gonna last two weeks of this along with snow clearing???  πŸ˜Š  HHHMMMMM!!!



No comments: