Sunday, October 16, 2016

Another Lace Retreat Ended!

I'm tired, had supper and now relaxing catching up on my Blue Jays baseball and Winning Jets hockey games after Lace Retreat ended.  My brain is too tired after a whole weekend of concentrating on getting the steps for my two wire lace making bookmarks.  I'm very pleased with my efforts and very thankful for Anne's expertise and patience in teaching us this technique.  Also thanks to Jacqui for her assistance and Mary for loaning me the bobbins.  Oh and everyone for the company and goodies!  Even rhubarb apple crisp from Michelle to take home along with some door prizes too.  Also some eye candy from Mary and Iona frome a bobbin lace conference in Slovenia they went too.  Here are two pictures I was really impressed with that to me seem doable - that is smaller hearts and or snowflakes!

 
Look at the variety of these.
 
Exercise #2 which I found really trying.
I'm finally finished and removing pins!!!
Not so neat looking but was told I did good!!!

No comments: