Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Quilting Travels

This weekend was our Quilt Reflections Show and naturally I shopped along with my volunteering a shift each day and visited with family.  After hearing of a fellow quilter's passing this weekend - way too soon - I threw myself into sewing.  Monday I planned out a fun wall hanging of a couple of fabric license plates from the 2015 Row by Row Experience that many were madly participating in.  No I didn't, but I did pick up Oma's Quilt Shop fabric license plate and this weekend I bought Tiger Lily Quilts Fabrics one too.  Today I finished the top and must say that not having a pattern to follow is quite exhausting.  I love it and once quilted will be my sewing room door hanger.  Reminds me of my travels seeking out quilt shops, quilting reteats and/or quilt shows!!! 

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love what you did with that. It's going to be so cute hanging on your door.