Monday, January 09, 2012

4 x 6 CQd Blocks Completed

OK while watching TV Sunday, I finished off embellishing the last two for the set of 4 x 6 inch blocks I signed up for - for the MPQ Quilt Reflections Quilt Show banquet table decorations.  Now all I have to do is decide HOW they'll be quilted???  I'm lost there.  So guess they'll be ready next week as they are to be left unfinished ready to be inserted into the wooden stand up table frames.
No. 1
No. 2
No. 3
No. 4
No. 5
No. 6


It was suggested to just do some meandering or stippling around the centre patches.  I personally was going to maybe follow the lines using the clear thread so the colour of the blocks would show through.  I'd appreciate your input.  Thank you.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Incredible! I love the first one with the pearl buttons!

Loredana said...

Great blog! You are so talented!