Saturday, December 24, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - 12th Day

OMGG thank you Joyce for "On the twelfth Day of Christmas my quilt friend sent to me 12 gifts a-waiting" for my crazy patch embellishing!!! WOW LOVELY!!! I KNOW Darlene is probably wishing I had opened this yesterday so we both could have been OOOOHing and AAAAAAHing together as I was in AWE that is for sure with this last gift - everything had me smiling (it was like all the eleven previous gifts all in one all over again and more).  Hope the picture does it justice along with the full verse too.  Thank you Joyce - you can be my gift sender anytime again!!!
OH NO, the last one!!!

12 Days of Christmas reworded!


OK this is the end of this so much fun event and I have to thank Joyce again for sending me such awesome gifts to use in my crazy patch embellishing and also Debbie for introducing this fun activity for us to all enjoy.  THANK YOU!!!

No comments: