Thursday, December 15, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - 3rd Day

OHHHH I’m definitely getting into the swing of Christmas gift giving with the swap! See with the mailing charges and some internationally, the gifts were to be small or light weight and useful to a crazy patch quilter.  WELL when you think of it there are lots n lots n lots of things we use in our various stitching projects from thread, beads, silkies, fabrics, laces, etc etc etc – you get my drift – so if one has a stash like mine this gift sharing is very easy to do.  It’s the adapting the song to the gifts that had me stumped until our Darling Debbie set me straight on that!  LOL!  Now it’s the joy of reading my friend’s messages and also my joy of opening my daily gifts!

So the 3rd Day package was real tiny, thin, lightweight and soft – HMMMM – WELL inside were three lovely pieces of lace.  They would adorn my block very nicely I think!  Thank you Joyce.
Now I have to tell you that I was up very late last night stitching on my Kitchen towels and listening to the TV when I realized it was well past midnight!  I thought – Hey I can open my pressie – then thought no I need that picker upper for the morning again so waited till I got to the office and had my coffee to unveil and take the picture.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Isn't this fun Rose Anne!? Me, I'm too impatient, and open mine at midnight every night! I guess patience isn't one of my virtues!