Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Swap - 2nd Day

Hey I can get used to waking up and having a present to open each morning!!!  Honest I’ve been good and staying out of trouble!!!  Not that it helped to wake me this morning though – nope I slept in and had to rush to get to work.

Remember I said some where small packages and yes I took pictures of them all together – well this one was a might bigger but had no weight substance to it at all and really had me curious!!!
All 12 packages from Joyce R

AND remember I said they might be small but not necessarily small gifts – WELL this #2 is a biggie for me!  See it had two lovely Angel silkies for my crazy patch blocks and the song line "On the second day of Christmas my quilt friend sent to me 2 silkie treats".


Now these are something I’ve not had much luck with printing off especially on silk (the pretreated bought stuff) so am very pleased with my present.  Thank you so very much Joyce!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love your silkies Rose, isn't this just too fun!? Thia is such a treat for me, and I know you other ladies too! I'd definitely do this again next year.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your presents! I'm glad you're getting excited about Christmas.

Pat J.