Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm TIRED!!!

Well today was the opening reception for "Judith Panson's Art Exhibit" at the Gwen Fox Gallery in Selkirk Manitoba which a few of my fellow fabric artists along with myself were exhibitors too.  This was my first exhibit showing so I had no IDEA what to expect but today, a snack table along with punch, coffee or tea was provided by the exhibitors and what a lovely spread it was.  Yes I do have a few pictures of the exhibited items and will post them tomorrow!  If you are interested in seeing these close up the display is up till November 26th I think,call the gallery first for viewing times.


First off the turnout was awesome and kept us all chatting about our exhibits most of the three hours, with lots of interest on the how and why I make my postcards.  It was lots of fun and I'm hoping to do something like this again - you never know.  Now let's see if that interest turns into postcard purchases???


The clincher to this event of being a member of this gallery is having my postcards in their Gift Shop for sale and I can go out there any time to make use of the hall and even have a class or two there if I choose.  And to sugar coat that I've been asked to teach two ladies to tat from that area - so who knows that just might happen!  WOW!!!

No comments: