Sunday, November 20, 2011

Crazy Quilting Journal Project 2012

OK you're probably thinking what is that woman up to now!!!  Well I've always wanted to do a CQd wall hanging for myself, by myself and this is an activity that I'm hoping will help me achieve my end result.

I've even got the plans for this project mapped out and just have to manage one block of at least 6" square monthly and embellished. Again I'm not sure what to expect from this or how it is going to unfold but I'm going to try!  I will be posting my monthly accomplishments in my CQ Journal Project 2012 page (tab in the border above this entry) for all to check out and hopefully a finished Christmas themed wall hanging to show off a year from now.

OHHHHH I wish I was retired now so my days were my own and I could play full time - I sure have enough stash, if I really put my mind to task and use what I have, to last me a long time that is for sure.  I know I'm going to have to do up some type of Task List to help keep track of my many projects.

So anyone else who wants to play with "crazy quilting and cq embellishing" check out the CQ Journal Project website and blog for more information.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I'm thinking of participating too....