The one thing I did change was that I added in a lace table runner to add some elegance to the art. The cups were from a fabric I picked up ages ago and where embellished with silver lined beads and DMC metallic thread before adding a layer of batting and then appliqueing onto the background (a piece of upholstery fabric I still have left over from my girlfriend's remodelling days). And lo and behold I had TWO teaspoons in my stash - talk about LUCKY!!! OKAY I'll quit talking and show you the pictures!!!
|My original postcard - 4x6 in|
|5 x 7 fabric art|
|Shadow box framed fabric art|
So needless to say I've left money and my choices and the girls will be making out my tickets and dropping them into the appropriate draw buckets for me as I won't be in attendance for this Deptmental event. Won't that be something to be the lucky winner of the Tea for Two basket!!!