This block is from a previous round robin but not completed so Janie has sent it around in our March 2011 RR to hopefully have it totally embellished before coming home this time.
So I used one of Janie's tatted purple trims she included for all of us (I didn't take one as I myself tat so left them for others to enjoy) and stitched it ontop of the lace trim previously added to the block. I then added a trio of multi-coloured beads anchoring each of the rings in place.
Then I decided it needed some more yellow to balance out the block and possibly dress up the grey/green triangular patch. So I tatted up a dragonfly and anchored it in place with pearls.
So here is the whole block, all packaged up and hopefully on it's way to Candi this week.