Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Project Update - Again!

Ohhhhh I just could not help but post again!!!  I really do LOVE this hanger and it's not even finished!!!

Completed embellishing

Closeup of embellishing

Well I just embellished the island trees and if I say so, not bad at all!!!  It went better than I thought it would and before I knew it I was done!  This time I STOPPED playing before messing things up royally, as in the past!  Then I used the Derwent Inktense pencils once again to establish the foreground shadows/reflections.

So tomorrow I'll be adding the borders and then attaching it to the canvas frame.  Just the label to make up and then I think I just might make it for the Thursday drop off!!!

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That is amazing! I'm not tempted to try it, but I do appreciate the time and effort that goes into such beautiful work!

Mosaic Magpie said...

The stitching really adds depth.