So here is the progression all together - hope it fits the page!
|Natural progression to the end result.|
2. then minimal machine quilting in the clouds and water
3. then machine thread painting over the few purple coloured trees
4. followed by machine outlining the middle ground trees for quilting effect
5. and machine thread painting the rock cracks and adding the island trees
6. ending with a couple of eagles soaring together on the highways of the skies.
Yes, I truly do love this wall hanging! And it just goes to show that one should really step back and think out the steps thoroughly before cutting!!!