Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another CQd RR Block Completed!

WOW I must be on a roll!!!  Tonight I finished off the Butterfly seam patch and since there are only a few patches open on this block I decided to just do the one and send it on it's way tomorrow!  It was so much fun working on it and I just wanted to keep going but had to put the brakes on!!!  LOL!

Closeup of Butterfly Seam Treatment
and embellished fabric design

OK I blogged the other day in regards to the Butterfly seam treatment so won't go on again.  But the maroon patch is basically a tone on tone design that I used YLI silk floss and basically followed with appropriate stitches - you can see at the seam allowance the fabric design unadorned.  And thank you very much Carol for the deep purple as I didn't have a dark enough colour for the stamens.

Rose Anne's work

Carol M's block after Rose Anne's work

And here is the whole block which was one of Carol's UFOs so hopefully will be finished off in this RR and a finished product made with it???

No comments: