Friday, March 11, 2011

My Encrusted CQd Heart is HOME!!!

OMGG this is soooooo beautiful and definitely LOTS LOTS LOTS better in person than the pictures show and I love the individual journal entries too.  Thank you so VERY MUCH Cathy L, Debbie S, Paula R, and Peggy R!!!!

I think this is the bestest CQd heart I've received so far! WOW I can't wait to show it off to the my co-workers!!!  They have so enjoyed my showing off your blocks as I worked on them and they along with me have waited a might impatiently to see this in person especially with each photo posting! 

As to finishing it, sorry you'll have to wait longer as I would like to have a 3x4 foot wall hanging with various sized hearts some with lace around - some without, on a dark coloured velvet background.  I think I only have 3 finished so far.  BUT I can guarantee you that I'll be posting and showing it off once it is finished.

No comments: