Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LC Gals Evening Out

Well the Northgate LC gals had such a good time with The Bay LC gals last time that Erica last week hosted a backyard BBQ for us at her place. Talk about a LOVELY yard and awesome spread too even with the mosquitoes uninvited I must say!!! How RUDE!!! Here are some pics compliments of Michelle. 
 Georgie - Pat - Erica - Sherry - Mary Grace
 Erica & Sherry (Nortgate gals)
 Mary Grace & Michelle (Northgate & The Bay gals)
Moi - Audrey (guest) - Georgie (The Bay gals)
Yep my two vices - food and stitching - keeps me happy! 
Pat - Georgie - Audrey (their Mom)

I'm so glad that Audrey was well recouperated enough to join us gals once again, she truly enjoys these gatherings and also keeps us all on our toes with her wittiness!!!  And I must say that we missed the others, Karen and Amy Jean along with Cathy too (hope I've not missed anyone).

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

Hey, Rose Anne, you're glowing on one of those pics. Is that a chip in your hands?