Thursday, March 11, 2010

ATC - Tatted

Okay, not sure why I did this to myself but our small CQ Friends group from Australia is getting woken up some with an ATC swap - Flowers and Leaves.  I could not resist and thought I could easily tat myself some flowers and add a butterfly and embellish with embroidery etc. - well these are only 2.5 x 3.5 inches so how hard will that be???

Yeah right!!!  First off the flower's pattern is new to me and giving me grief trying to make them small enough so they don't overpower the ATC - then I just gave up and tried something else.  Yes there is some tiny embroidered petals on the bottom seam and they are being visited by my now familiar dragonfly.  Well it's kinda overpowered the ATC but I like it and I hope my friends like their's too.


Now back to my FF Garden Critters postcard swap!!!

3 comments:

Dale Anne said...

The dragonflies don't look too large for the ATCs!
GREAT JOB!!!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Nice job on the ATC's. The colors look great and so does the tatted dragonfly!

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

These turned out wonderfully!
Hugs,
Kerry