Saturday, February 13, 2010

Changes to my Blogs

Okay you may have noticed already that above the entries there are "Pages" listed with "Home" at the beginning.  See I've deleted My Creative Extras blog and now have those items in various Pages within this one Blog.  It's a lot easier to manage for me at least.  Yes I have saved all my entries along with comments posted for my benefit.  Sorry there are no comments for the various Pages, just within the main blog, unless I've missed something in the setup. 

2 comments:

Jane Eborall said...

Now tat's what I call a great idea. Thanks for teaching me something new about blogging. I get SO frustrated when I'm running a TIAS and have to sign out of one and into another all the time. I'm off to explore this pages idea. Thank you.

katiejayinpa said...

Good idea Rose Anne- anything to make things easier on yourself....and us too....now we have ONE place to go!
kaethejean

PS> i love your postcards..they are very well designed....and i can;t wait to see the faces wallhanging finished....it really is a stunner!