Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rose Anne's FACES DYB

Okay, I've not worked much on this project except to decide what I'm thinking of doing for my own block to complete this 6-block wall hanging. I'm kinda intimidated by the creativity and expertise the gals did on my blocks on this round robin - I don't know why but I am!!!

Anyways I've decided on "Mother Earth" so I can use this lovely painted face that Leslie included in with my order of a number of her polymer faces of various shapes and sizes.

Yep, I just fell in love with this one and then Leslie even sent me some ideas and I think I'll go with this one as I sort of love feathers and colours too.  This image is from "The Times on Mother Earth" by Shadow Cloud & Helen Red Wing Vinson.

So here are all the blocks basted together but this is not how they'll look in the end - just safety for carting around for now.

I think I'll go with this idea and just below each I'm going to embroider the Name - Title for each block, that way I won't have to keep flipping it over to the label when it's being viewed.

 

Yep I think that's what I'm going to do! But then who knows I might change my mind when actually finishing it off!!!

No comments: