Friday, January 01, 2010

2010 Already!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR
AND
A GOOD MORNING TO ALL!!!


Talk about a brisk and chilly but very sunny day with hardly a cloud in the sky! Yep they said on the radio -45 with wind chill till about noon and then a little warmer for the afternoon. I was going to go walk the dogs but glad I delayed it and am doing laundry instead - they have no jackets and I won't do that to them, nor do I want to deal with it either.  I'm sure they are very happy I'm staying put today and will see what I feel like doing tomorrow, depending on the weather.  They will have company all day and probably will join me in some cuddles when watching hockey again.

I was up at 6:30 (BRRRRR!) to let them out then curled up on the couch till 9:00 and then got busy with breakie/reading, shower, laundry and now checking emails. Not much on the agenda except to watch Hockey this afternoon etc.  Well that is besides the norm for me and that is doing some stitching.  I've brought some kitchen towels that need buttons stitched on then they can be added to the stash.  Along with Lisa's Christmas/Winter block that I've now decided what I'll be doing so a quarter of the 6" block should not take me too long today to finish off.  Let's hope!  I also have some tatting to work on but will see how time permits.

Well I wish all my readers all the best in life this New Year and may all your troubles be manageable!  Take care!  HUGS!!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I agree whole heartedly - at -45, no one needs to go for a walk!
Happy New Year!!!