Wednesday, December 02, 2009

What a Lucky Day for Me!!!

WOW this was a lucky day for me!!! Along with receiving the last set of Faces blocks - WOW!

See my co-worker asked me if I was still making crafts – ornaments especially – I said not really. Well I was looking for some other ornaments and came across of box of my craft sale ornaments still left over so I brought them in for her to see them. WOW WEEEE, I just sold most of them to her. See she too has lost the box of “special” ornaments at her home and the kids are asking for their angels (from me) and she can’t find them.

Then I found yet in a Lewiscraft bag, probably not even used, a lovely drop decoration for the door and was going to put it up in the office when another co-worker said she LOVED it and wanted to buy it off me. So I asked her if she was serious and she bought it and gave me more than I asked too!!! WOW!!!

So not only did I clean out two storage pieces from my sewing room, but made some spending money too!!! WOW!!! Wonder what else I can find lost in that room???

Well, somehow we had misplaced my "special" ornaments that I kept for the office in our cleanup for painting and reshuffling. Then last year I brought in more from home and this year I could not find them - what gives!!! So late in the day I decided to go through all my filing cabinets and about halfway through I came across this box with my ornaments. So I then spent the last half hour adding some to the tree. Now I'm wondering if it's overdressed!!!

So yes it's been a good day but maybe too much excitement as I've a headache!!!

2 comments:

tattrldy said...

Wooo hooo! That is exciting! You may need to take a little breather to get over it all!

Linda Mullen said...

Extra money is always good. :)