Saturday, December 05, 2009

Threads Sorted

Okay, I was going to start some quilt blocks but could not find my cotton threads and bobbins!!! That's enough - I promptly spent an hour and got them sorted out and boxed - hopefully now contained and easily found for future use!!!

Do you remember this box Linda? Thank you very very much for passing them onto me as they are just perfect for keeping my cottons (spools and bobbins) in one place. Well that is for now as I've only a select few colours at the moment.



Then I took the smaller box the cottons used to try and fit into and I've moved my polyester bobbins and larger spools that don't fit into the Matchbox cars plastic carrier from Walmart that holds my regular and large spools so far. Yep lots easier than all these bobbin holders and bags of bobbins on my work station.



Then I have a clear shoebox (no pic) that some time ago I moved all my fancy rayons and metallics into and they too are easier to find when in one place with their bobbins!!!

YAHOOOIE one step at a time and I just might get my sewing more organized???

1 comment:

tattrldy said...

Good luck with that! But good job on getting your threads sorted - at least for now : )