Friday, December 04, 2009

TGIF!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh boy, I always knew what those letters meant but today I truly know why that phrase came about!!! Yep I truly had a "B" of a day right from the start, knew I should have stayed in bed. Oh well, thems the breaks I'm sure everyone has in their lives also.

At 10:00 am I had to escape for a quick walk and breather and hopefully relax - LOL! So I zipped over to the bank, got some lottery tickets and stopped for my favourite coffee before getting back to the craziness. It did get straightened out and I did get back to my work but at the end of the day I made a quick trip to the LC and bought myself a bottle of wine, stopped at the store and got a frozen pizza and other goodies then home to relax. I hope at least!

Today at work there was a lobby sale of African items and I could not resist this cute little gourd painted as a sort of Victorian looking Santa holding a wreath and then I saw the pieces of fabric and could not resist this panel (25.5 X 17.5 inches).







I've decided I will layer it, embellish it with beadery and embroidery and then quilt it for an office wall hanging! I think it will be sort of primitive but yet awesome - at least I hope so.

No comments: