Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Tatting Design Adjustments

Okay, I played more with my design and have come up with this Snowman. I really do LOVE the idea growing and can't wait to play more!!!



Now as you can see the middle or upper body circle still needs some work on it to be more better proportioned but I'm too tired and my back too sore (took some muscle/pain meds) and going to crash soon. I did at the guild meeting redo my pattern and hopefully tomorrow will tat it and see how it will look. BUT I can say this SCMR challenge sure has me hooked and I can see these babies will definitely grace my North Pole postcards this weekend.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Rose Anne, I am so impressed that you can design in tatting!!! All my crochet is by the books!! I was in a flap this past week, as I needed to make some pillowcase lace, and couldn't find my pattern. At least I could recreate it from a sample!