Monday, December 14, 2009

North Pole Postcards

Okay I finished my last set of swapping postcards for this year, the day before the mailing deadline! I had some trouble with the cotton I was using for the tatted Snowmen (yep my own pattern as part of a challenge in my tatting group) but finally had enough for all four cards! PHEW!!! That's two swaps in a row that are mailed on time if not a might early (previous swap) - hope I'm getting better with my deadlines!!! I sure hope so as it's not fair that some have to wait for my tardiness.

Yes, I took my pictures and here they are:


Top left: Mine, Joy A.
Bottom left: Mary V, Wendy G

Mine
These are bonded appliques machine stitched in place then the tatted snowman added before assembling the postcards. As yet I still don't have ink for my printer so the backs are hand penned. I can't wait to take mine into work and add it to the others on my desk! Hope they are liked by those receiving them.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Those are so cute, Rose Anne!! I am sure people will love to receive them! And the posties will be so jealous!