Sunday, December 27, 2009

My 2009 Christmas Cracker

Ohhhh yes I got back about 1:30 this afternoon from visiting family in Dauphin and my Dad was a sweetheart and quite agreeable with most things after the initial lambasting I got for traveling in the stormy conditions. Actually it wasn't so bad, it's just some of the stupidity of drivers in such conditions and the stray wildlife that made it a might interesting at times. LOL!

Okay in the CQI group we had a Christmas Cracker swap.  So I've finally unwrapped the block and I LOVE the colours you've used Kerry and I can see this as maybe my future Christmas RR block or maybe something I'll just work on here and there on my own. Guess will have to see what's inside and then decide!



OHHHH WOW!!! I totally LOVE all the fabrics in your cracker for me, especially that brown beaded fabric and those butterflies and green squared stitched satin/silk and the wine with the two puffy flowers n embroidered leaves/stems and those other two embroidered fabrics. HECK I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!! Also include were: 3 lovely machine embroidered motifs trim, varigated floss, silk ribbons, Krenik gold blending filament, Needlepoint ribbon (don't know about this - will have to research it), sequins, Mill House glass beads, fancy buttons and a Gingerbread girl charm. THANK YOU very very much Kerry and I'm going to iron the ties out as I love the colours of that ribbon too.



That was an awesome pressie to come home to and once I'm back from my dogs/house sitting I'm going to have to buckle down to some serious quilting and stitching days.

No comments: