Friday, December 04, 2009

Gift Wrap It Postcards finished!

Yep a set of postcards finished and I still have till the 15th for mailout along with four more fronts only - WOW I think that's a first for this girl!!! And they were a little pain in the XXXX as my original idea had to be scrapped as I just could not figure out the tatting pattern for the poinsettia and so I went to plan B. Hope it's OK!



The first three are for swapping, the single one is mine! Now I've had trouble figuring out which is the right and which is the wrong side of these so I went with what appeared to be the nicest side so not sure why the first one I made according to pattern (figured it was too large so reduced the stitches in the others) is opposite!!!

2 comments:

Linda Mullen said...

I just finished two swaps myself, one is late and the other is early, I did metallic satin stitches on both, it took forever. Over 2 hours just for the satin stitching.. does it take you this long?

Unknown said...

That's a nice touch with the tatting!