Wednesday, December 09, 2009

FACES DYB RR Update!!!

Okay, this is the last update for my Faces DYB RR until they arrive back home, then I have to do up my own block before turning them all into a beautifully stunning wall hanger for my bedroom! Yes I'm bragging and they are more than I ever expected to see on what I thought were boring fabrics - but the gals chomped the bit and galloped away with such WOW ideas that some have had me totally speechless. Now most of my friends know that is very hard to do!!!


Star Goddess by Gerry K

And here
Gerry put them all together - ain't they somethin'???



Okay, the above from left to right are Leslie #2, Gerry, Diane, Leslie #1, and Nicki - Thank you ladies for all your creativity way beyond my expectations!!! WOW! So anyone have any ideas of what my block should have to continue this Celestial theme???

Previous entries can be seen
here.

1 comment:

tattrldy said...

Wow! These look great! They also look like a lot of work! Wow! I love them! I have no idea for your block, my brain isn't working very well - I think it got blown away with these LOL!