Monday, November 09, 2009

LCgirls Night!!!

Yep our Lewiscraft girls night out is still going strong and mostly at member's homes and we do some type of craft or play a game the odd time and have an awesome potluck meal along with heartwarming friendships.

This last one Saturday night was at Mary Grace's and she taught us how to "QUILL" and I'm telling you I'll not be doing any larger projects with this technique! ROFLOL!



See I caught onto the winding those narrow strips onto a tiny post and managed to make a flower card with them but the part I hated (remember this from my crafting days too) is the fact that all my fingers etc gets covered with glue!!! I even went a couple of times and cleaned off too!!!

So thank you Mary Grace for hosting this fun night and also thanks to Vic for visiting his friend so we can have the place to ourselves. Ohhh and thanks everyone for the very tasty snacks and meal and "Mom" (Pat & Georgina's that is) for the dessert!!!

No comments: