Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm Exhausted

It was rough today at work as I was still fighting flu/cold symptoms and dealing with cleaning my desk off so I could have tomorrow off for personal errands.

Then I came home and after supper spent like 3.5 hours sorting and packing up various hand me down and bargain buy fabrics I know I won't be using in my CQing and hopefully tomorrow passing them onto a ladies group for their charitable works. Talk about a big difference once these are gone from my hallway. Now just to tackle the various crafts magazines - hopefully of use to someone through Wpg Freecycle and another area of my hallway will be cleared out.

Also being the gopher for our Aurora Quilters I finally contacted two charitable organizations, made appointments and will drop off a large bag of sewn up PJs/nightshirts for one group and another large bag of quilts for kids to another group. I still have a few more PJ sets but also I have two pairs to finish sewing so hopefully another delivery before Christmas from our group.



Then my new year plan is to tackle all the plant pots and plant stand - hopefully get them cleaned up, photographed and then listed with the Orchid and/or Bonsai Society and maybe find a buyer for these soon too! And have my dining room back! That would be just GREAT!!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

You have been working hard!