Friday, November 27, 2009

I FORGOT!!!

This morning after dropping off the the PJs and quilts made by members of our Aurora Quilters I decided on a spur of the moment stop at the Wolseley Wardrobe and found this precious tote for $4.95 that I think would just look LOVELY with some beadwork on it - WOW!!! Well I'm going to try and figure out how first. It is 7" tall, 8" wide and has a 2" bottom - I'm not sure about the handles, might look into maybe removing them.



Then I also picked up my first copy of Piecework (the Nov/Dec 2009 issue) there too and want to try out a couple of patterns in there - but nothing for tatting inside the store.

So thank you Leona (from Ravenesque) for introducing me to this interesting place (lots of yarn in there) - their jewellry is lovely and just might return there another time for a better look see. I did find some AWESOME large MOP buttons but at $3.95 each it was easy to resist buying. And also I dropped into the Prairie Sky Books and what a mistake as I found two pairs of Abalone earrings in there but will have to wait some time before returning for those - but they were lovely!!! (definitely my weakness)

No comments: