Friday, September 18, 2009

Just Ramblin'

Well for some reason my groups are sooooo quiet that I found myself posting various messages just for some activity and maybe generating some replies!!! Darn it - it didn't work!!! Guess everyone is outside enjoying the last hurrah of summer and it's well into September???

Yep and tonight because it's still 22C outside at 8:30 pm I'm inside boiling ribs and now they are in the oven with sauce - must be crazy!!! Oh well I'll have my favourite for potluck tomorrow for the Aurora quilting group gathering - YUMMY!!!

I've nothing to show you stitching wise but I can tell you that I've planned out my next Faces RR block for Debbie and I think it's just going to be lovely!!! At lunch I drew out my plans better and even gathered my fabrics together last night so I'm set to get home after the meeting tomorrow and stitch, stitch and more stitching so I can get to the beading part!!! Yep I've decided that will be the bestest part of this block - well I sure hope it turns out like that!!!

Then Gerry mentioned that she's finished Diane's block and it's in the mail to me too because she'll be away at the CQI second annual CQing retreat so I'll have a bit more time to stitch on that baby. And being "art nouveau" which I had no idea at all what that was about I had to do some research and I think I found what I'll be doing with the help of the Library!!! I've even drawn up my initial sketch and will just wait till the package arrives before making more plans!

Yep this Faces RR sure is stretching my CQing boundaries and it helps having such talented ladies within this CQI group to bounce ideas off too! I can't wait to see the next block in my set too!!!

No comments: