Sunday, August 30, 2009

CQing Package Solved

And here is a photo of some of the lovely brocades and ribbon/corded trims that my friend Jody had sent to me and I’ve finally found out who was being so generous and kind!!! I’ve never seen lots of these brocades and some are small for my mini projects, but lots are a good size for CQing patches on blocks, so now I’ve got to get busy and make another special heart for my wall hanging from my friend! I wish I could have laid all the pieces out as there are so many different kinds. Now I’m wondering what the heck she made out of these herself???



Okay finally after a few emails I've found out that my friend JODY had sent me this package full of pieces of CQing fabrics and ribbons to me! She's de-stashing and thought of me for some of these awesome pieces! Thank you so very very very much Jody for thinking of me!!! (((((( HUGS ))))))

So whenever I can make the time I'm going to work on some "special" hearts for my wall hanging just out of these and maybe some of my plains to mix and match and see what grows from "kindness" and "friendships"!!!

No comments: