Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Where's my Muse?

Okay, it's been a week or two of down time and I've had enough!!! It's no fun just thinking of work and I've read like three books off and on the evenings in between working on more of my crocheted heart motifs and the crocheted top kitchen towels. BUT I did hear from my sister and she's got a flower and a pansy crocheted pattern for me so maybe something new to perk me up!

Well the other night I met with a couple of fabric artists and got a few ideas for a 6" CQd block for the "Under The Sea" RR but I'm an added in block so only have the one to do. And FINALLY I got some inspiration and ideas hatching and even got a lovely "sand bar" stitched in place and today off and on I'm adding on some "seaweed". So maybe, just maybe this too will be finished this month. I hope so!

Then I've a couple of very late postcard swaps to catch up on, but it's hard to work on these "creative" tasks when your MUSE has escaped or your spirit is down. Let's hope this is a sign that it is coming back?

No comments: