Saturday, June 06, 2009

A Wedding Cake!

June 10, 2009:
And here is a picture (thanks to Val and probably Ricky) of the cake table - wasn't it just lovely!!!



-------------------

Well I don't believe this, I finished all the decorating just after midnight, cleaned up a bit, took pics and now enjoying a glass of wine before bed. Yep, thank goodness Val wanted something simple and one layer as I KNOW my decorating days are pretty much over - my shoulder was giving me grief off and on!




I've done a few cakes with this variation over the years and I'm not sure if it's the various similar pictures or if it's just the simplicity yet elegance that attracts them to this baby. Guess it's good for me, but I do see the difference from the first cakes to this later one - my control just is not there.

2 comments:

Dale Anne said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!
GREAT Job Rose Anne!

Judy said...

Simple yet elegant!! You are so talented!!