Sunday, June 14, 2009

Crafting Again

11:15 pm - the ordered dozen little Red Hats are complete and ready to be delivered - sure hope they are as much of a hit as the first batch were!



Now to finish off the other ones, one of these days!

-------------------

2:15 pm - Finally I'm back home and that was a long two hours to zip out for purple beads and ribbon!!! Dummy here decided to go to the Main & Redwood Dollarama to check it out! WELLLLLLL I couldn't get home as the Gay Pride parade was on and talk about messing up traffic and it was HOT out there on that pavement!!! I think I may have used up what little gas I had in the tank on this delayed trip home - hope I have enough to make it to the gas station on Friday to fill up!!!

----------------

Well I've been having fun this morning but can you believe it I RAN OUT OF PURPLE 1/8 inch ribbon and beads and feathers??? Now granted these are not items I usually have lots of in my stash and probably used them up last year embellishing my little Red Hats. Yep that's what I'm doing again today! I crocheted and felted them a few weeks ago, so they are in dire need of dressing up now and once I get into that I'm hooked and forget everything.

So guess it's a good thing I need to zip out to pick up more supplies and then maybe eat before I become so "locked in" again! LOL!



These were last year's babies and I try to do them all differently but sometimes they are repeated. Some are brooches, fobs and keychains when dressed up! It's how I feel - is how I embellish!!!

1 comment:

Dale Anne said...

YOU WILL have enough gas!!!
THINK POSITIVE!!!