Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Ravenesque Stitching Night

I had a lovely evening, thank you very much Pat for hostessing it – I just love stitching time there and sorry we kinda went over the time too. AND yes I am jealous for such a bright and cool studio with such AWESOME creativity displayed too!!! I must also say thank you Pat for that trim you gave to me - it was just the touch on that seam treatment for my CQd block.

My apartment is just too warm no matter what the season unless I have the AC working then that room is too cool – Go Figure!!! I also love that working table you have – one of these days I’m going to have to look into fixing myself up decently!!! I know I have to get rid of the lousy arm chair and space occupying couch that is just a project depositor and very very very seldome used as intended!!! There is so much I’d love do but so little time and funds – gotta prioritize I guess!!!

No comments: