Monday, April 13, 2009

Update on Dad

It was a Happy Easter - my Dad is doing LOTS better and more mobile and even being close to his ornery self once again. (Love him though) Basically I had him all to myself this weekend except when three sisters with spouces arrived Sunday for supper with Dad and I, then we all left around 7:00 pm as he can't handle long stretches of company/noise now a days. Yes I did the cooking of meals/cleaning for Dad and I and even a simple meatloaf and devilled eggs for the family supper. Elsie thought I should make Easter dinner by myself and treat them - Yeah right!!! I don't try to compete with my sisters' meal preparations as it would just be a constant pick apart of should have dones etc. - definite not opening that Pandora's box!!!

3 comments:

Linda Mullen said...

Glad to hear he's still on the mend. Hope you're enjoying our awesome weather.

Needleworker said...

An ornery Dad is the best kind, that is the way my Dad was too. Take good care of your Dad!

Unknown said...

Hi Rose Anne
Glad to see that you shared the weekend with your Dad and things are okay..........Michelle