Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Motif Swaps Received!!!

YAHOOIE, I can now brag about my loot too!!!

Some of the gals from this swap have received theirs like a week ago and here I was patiently waiting!!! I said my motifs have finally arrived - maybe on the scenic route to Canada from the USA - hopefully they enjoyed too this lovely warm weather we're having right now. Probably not EH! - especially in those yucky canvas postal bags I see at work - sometimes I wonder if I should even be touching them!

Anyways here are my goodies and some I just can't wait to use in my CQing projects and others I don't want to use at ALL - maybe keep them in a plastic sleeve and just appreciate them and all the work that went into making them!!! There are so many in there that I just LOVE and such great ideas too!



And the following are ones that I found very intriqueing and probably will be keeping these for my own projects.

SRE by Janet P.

Needle punch by Beth P

Hardanger by Kimberly B

And last but not least that is for sure!

Antique lace fan by Dakotah

I LOVE THEM ALL!!! Thank you to the following ladies for swapping with me:

3 tiny beaded stars - Shari J
pearl star/motif - Sandi F
lge crocheted heart and sunflower - Cathy L
irridescent swirled flower - Ira R
antique lace fan with silk ribbon, stone bead and crystals - Dakotah
Venice laces bow embellished - Nicki L
3 small crocheted flowers - Violet P
machine embroidered umbrella and angel - Darlene DJ
crocheted heart in spring colours - Susan B
Hardanger patch - Kimberly B
rose croched fan - Cobi W
SRE roses patch - Janet P
yellow crocheted motif - Cris R
tatted ornament and hand made bead - Freda B
beaded circle - Marci S
irridescent rose - Debbie S
lge crocheted flower and leaves - Perry L B
sheer button and beaded flower or bow - Ruby R
rings only tatted edging - Jeanne Z
needle punched turtle - Beth P

Now I'm looking forward to the next one but shoot what will I do this time???

No comments: