Sunday, April 26, 2009

I FORGOT!!!

Oh my, my forgetter just um forgot!!! Yep, I had it written in my datebook and the email was still saved. But with the past two weeks upsettings, ending with a surprise birthday party that I was decorating the cake for and then my cousin's passing and my sisters in for the funeral and shopping, I basically sat home Saturday evening and vegged out. Well I woke this morning still out of sorts so just turned over, fell back to sleep and work at 11:30 really out of sorts!!! LOL!

And dummy here just assumed she had nothing on for today so just continued to veg out, went for a walk to mail off items and pick up some groceries then just settled down with my book. WELL, after supper Florence from Aurora phoned to check on me as to why I wasn't at Val's bridal shower!!! WHAT??? I ran for my datebook and sure enough, I didn't even check it, I was so tired this weekend. DANG IT!!! The girls thought I may have forgotten - yep and totally not like me at all!!! Then Florence said well she'll definitely see me this next weekend - hmmm - OHHH YEAH the Aurora retreat!!! (smack my head up one side and down the other) Then I said I darn well hope I don't forget about that and go to work Friday morning instead of getting ready for hitching a ride out with Norma!!!

SHEESH this head of mine lately is just not working!!!

No comments: