Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

I bet they just can't wait to get home and spoil their girls again. It probably seemed like a long two weeks for them without their "girls"!!!

Okay, Joan emailed from Kansas City this morning and they were to make it to Fargo for tonight. Then depending on how much detouring because of the flooding from Fargo upwards, they'd be home tomorrow sometimes. I've again tidied up and just have to wash the floors before bed and tomorrow the bathroom and I'm done except the sheets and towels which I'm going to leave as I'm not sure if I'll have to stay another night or if they'll make it home.

Maybe tomorrow night in my own apartment??? It's been a long two weeks, but we all had some laughter tonight as my niece Pat and son Byran came over and the dogs just lapped up his attention and Lilla finally sat on the end of the couch and vegged out a bit without barking!!! I know they missed that and my playing was probably not enough! Oh well they did get cuddles and treats!!!

No comments: